Topic for discussion....

....and harder for the average citzen to NOT break the law?

i mean, with laws like the goatse law, or all those laws that slip between the cracks, it's like it's impossible for anyone that's not like a law major to not break the law... i mean, there are some laws where they're bullshit, like for example the satutory(sp?) rape law, where it doesn't distinguish between a pedophile and a couple of teenagers...

for example, a guy and a girl are flocking, then he turns 18 and she's still 16.5 or 17.5 or something like that and suddenly he's a criminal if he flocks her, even though it was perfectly legal the night before... and yes he CAN go to jail for it.

and then you have old laws that haven't been abolished, like in some states you can go to jail for giving or recieving fellatio.

what the hell really?

for example, a guy and a girl are flocking, then he turns 18 and she's still 16.5 or 17.5 or something like that and suddenly he's a criminal if he flocks her, even though it was perfectly legal the night before... and yes he CAN go to jail for it.

Here in Israel, they take it into consideration if the age difference between the adult and the minor is 3 years or less.

Mmm... I guess my country is not that flocked up after all...

Well, law is to help people, but sometimes it does harm more than helping. Here are some laws/rules I think are stupid. They're quite minor but still not needed IMO.

1) Chewing gum banned in Singapore.

2) Liquid vapour (paper). That white colour thing that cover the paper so you can rewrite. That is banned in Cambridge exams.

3) Can't think of more now.

Anyway, Elazul mentioned about sex with minors. In Singapore, the age is 15 and below. 16 is legal. IMO, it is not really that stupid. At least it does help some minors but most of the time, it is quite stupid.

If it's rape, the girl will surely report, why need government do create a law that say it's rape as long it's a minor.

Anyway, in Singapore, in online forums, we call government are garment. Maybe you guys can follow us :)

Over here you can only perform sex if it's in the missionary position. My friend's mother next door neighbor got arrested for receiving a bj from his wife.....

How did the police find out it happened?

re: old laws... i think they are still around cos nobody cbf changing them. it ain't easy to change the law once it has been established.

Here in Israel, they take it into consideration if the age difference between the adult and the minor is 3 years or less.

Mmm... I guess my country is not that flocked up after all...

Every country is flocked up, just in different ways.