Goatse pranks

Agozer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a flocking idiot. A flocking stupid idiot. I know this is redundant, but I feel it is the only way to describe the sheer stupidty of you. You stupid foolish moron.

O Really?? ok Ju Wanna Play rough? Ok

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

GoRDoOnE attacked Dooz with a Pump Action Shotgun (23 str) and took off 30!

Dooz has 0 HP left!

Dooz is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 6 EXP points!!!!

Winner

GoRDoOnE

Ju Horse!!

You can Thank Mooney For That One, he taught me :P

I'm going to try and stop this before it goes off topic....

I once saw a video of a man getting tricked by his "best friend" like that. He went through about 5 life changes, all of which his parent's though of him as a pervert. Every time he was about to try and comit suicide his parent's cought him attempting it, unfourtinitly he usualy was half naked so his mom thought he was masterbating.

At the end when he finaly got his life back on track (by working on a construction site) he saw a boulder going for a wall they where about to demolish, guess he was still broken because he decided to stand in front of the wall as the gaint ball slaped him in the face to death.

Yup, I'm sure most of you have seen this, since I got the link from a random forum....

Edit: Btw goordone, your learning from the wrong source!!

Edited by Drake

I doubt this is going to really stop anyone from doing it because I don't think anyone is really serious enough to report someone for linking them to goatse or tubgirl or whatever sick crap is out there on the internet. Anyways, at least it's out there showing a bit of a moral standard. I don't see the big deal anyways.

I'm going to try and stop this before it goes off topic....

I once saw a video of a man getting tricked by his "best friend" like that. He went through about 5 life changes, all of which his parent's though of him as a pervert. Every time he was about to try and comit suicide his parent's cought him attempting it, unfourtinitly he usualy was half naked so his mom thought he was masterbating.

At the end when he finaly got his life back on track (by working on a construction site) he saw a boulder going for a wall they where about to demolish, guess he was still broken because he decided to stand in front of the wall as the gaint ball slaped him in the face to death.

Yup, I'm sure most of you have seen this, since I got the link from a random forum....

Holy shlit!! thats crazy, even tho goatse sounds like fun(i kno, what a hypocryte) Thats horrible.......having ur parents think ur masterbating everyday. i wouldnt know how to look at my mom.

Unfortunatly i learned the hard way as a newbie