What new game idea would you like to see?

Diso

I'd like to see some kinda of FPS/Adventure/RPG hybrid. Something like a crash survivor in an modern crisis zone, with the only game objective is to escape, except there's not much help given to you to find out how. I'd think it'll be too realistic for people's taste and may turn them off, but it would be nice to see a game like this with all the WW2 games out there.

Plus, the rpg element is added because it never made sense to me that some shmuck can just pick up a gun and shoot it with such accuracy and can take recoil as well as a trained soldier. So that's just being thrown in there.

PS: Probably had this topic before, but what the hell.

I want a new form of fighting games, sort of like FNR3, with the first person view and all, but with more out of this world moves. O and extremly intense.

acually, there was a prototype game like that, made to test the idea, it failed miserably... it felt too much like a one on one fight using fists in a fps.

it was VERY hard to see the action.

A side scroller when fighting minors and a fighting game when fighting boss something like the GBA game, Dragonball Advance. But the game is too simple, maybe something harder. And maybe a bit of RPG elements.

1. i would like to see some more vs. fighting game series. like maybe even capcom vs dragonball to see if violent ken can beat ssj4 goku or if pan can beat chun li :P kind of like what they do with mugen but lisenced :P

2.a mixture of a game like need for speed most wanted and like a real life hustle game. And by that i mean, like you would go and sell w33d or cr@ck and if the cops catch you, you hop into an evo or a skyline and outrun the cops like in most wanted. If u say gta, i dont mean like that because if u have more than a 2 start wanted level, you cant lose the cops. they will just spawn out of nowhere. and of course guns and stuff. :shootem:

3.and i would like to have games that were in 2d, TO BE KEPT in 2d. games like megaman x7, castlevania ect have been horribly messed up because of it. Megaman X8 was an improvement but still boring, i would love to see axl in 2d with new powers and such.

I want a new form of fighting games, sort of like FNR3, with the first person view and all, but with more out of this world moves. O and extremly intense.

acually, there was a prototype game like that, made to test the idea, it failed miserably... it felt too much like a one on one fight using fists in a fps.

it was VERY hard to see the action.

My dreams never come true :P

There is a game called time warriors which is a 3D fighting game, but you can switch angles, one of the angles is like what you mentioned, and kind of ugly, I still like the normal view.

Never put a respected fighting series like Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Tekken or Guilty gear in the same sentence with Dragonball Z.

A game with exploding dropping arms. Not bodies, or torsos or heads or hands. God, damn, arms.