Need a guide...

How hard is it to make ian ISO...

From what i have read to make an Iso requires a lot of skill.

I have also read a rip is a lot easier were should i be looking so i can have a bash at it??

it depends on what you are making an iso of.

also, a rip can be an iso too, the differance is, when you make a rip, you somehow are stripping it of unneccessary files or what not. for a pc game, for instance, you would go into the iso, and delete the movie files and sound files, untill you get it down to the size you want. another example of ripping would be kinda like when you make a rip of a dvd, ya know. except its done differently.

so what is it you want to make an iso of?

Game ripping doesnt have to be that hard I did it with my Sims so if i reformat, i dont have to install loads of games and extras. Install your game apply a no-cd patch and if it works (without a cd). Just zip the folder (or rar it) and youre done.

Yay!

I was thinking about my medal of honor and my half life set, theres a few of my freinds [including on the net]

that really want a copy i was also going to see if i could set up my own game server for like 3 slots from over players my ADSL should be able to handle a one on one game....