I Just Saw Clerks 2

Wizard

And Fan-fu cking-tastic.

I was one of the first people to see it also, not sold out, but a grand total of 4 people were there, not counting me and kiki.

Loads of memorables in this flick. Such as;

The long conversations with Dante and Randle, which promoted me to say "I so want to watch the Flying Car right now." And yes, they are incredibly witty and stand very much to Smith's style of writing. Also it's more matured conversations, not in the sense they're not for minors, no, but as in incredibly well written witty conversations between the two. Also various things you've seen from the trailer are very much awesome. ONE RING.

Jay & Silent Bob returning and clean, yes, clean. But they still selling like it's no body's buisness.

People dancing to A-B-C, any dance scene in particulr was awesome

The LOTR vs Starwars scene

The beastiality scene, which in it self was hailirous

Randle & Dante's who conversation in the jail cell, complete with Silent Bob saying "I got nothing." Also Dante owns up Randle

Theres a more stuff, but yeah see it.

The movie itself is mature in the sense such as Jeresy Girl, but contains all of Kevin Smiths' witty sense of humor and many pop culture refences.

saw it first showing today as well (theaters by me no longer do midnight shows which sucks but oh well :blink: ) and it was great movie if not prolly the best movie i've seen yet this year in the theater as of yet.

if you are a fan of kevin's movies (jersey girl being an exception), you'll definitely like it.

pillow pants part was hilarious

yeah but for some odd reason, i feel like a shmuck going to a movie alone... usually i have more fun when i go with my buddies or my gf.. but oh well.

(i rememeber we went to downfall, and while it's a good movie, we were making fun of the whole movie and the whole theater was laughing at what we were saying... we didn't do it in an obnoxious way, we usually don't cause crap in theaters but when we went, that's what happened)