Music Taste

I have weird musical tastes. I love black, viking, death, avant-garde, and experimental metal. Bands like Arcturus, Maudlin of the Well, Opeth, Ulver, and Behemoth.

But I don't like all metal. I'm too picky.

i listen to rap/hip-hop alot. but not the commercial idiots who talk about the same thing over and over again(girls/cars/guns/jewelry) Im talkin the real deal(Papoose)

i love hearin these idiots beef over the radio.

I also listen to bachata and some reggaeton, Rock

I mostly listen to rap (as you've noticed in the what are you listening to section), however not the mainstream rap that seems to gain the most attention. Unfortunately most people view the mainstream as the true face. I like to listen to the underground artists that have a very distinctive style and present different issues (most of the time) in their lyrics. Also various Dj's and old school artists have caught my attention.

On the side I listen to some rock and a dab of metal.

yeah id have to say i have a wide taste, i just listed what i probably like the most, i think an example of what i was trying to say would be The Bloodhound Gang or Depeche Mode

but no country/bluegrass for me...yeachhh....yeacchhh.....with a side of yeeeeaaccchh

I have weird musical tastes. I love black, viking, death, avant-garde, and experimental metal. Bands like Arcturus, Maudlin of the Well, Opeth, Ulver, and Behemoth.

But I don't like all metal. I'm too picky.

That's pretty accptable to me actually.

I like every type of music in short.

But I mostly listen too is free ranged jazz, alternative's full spectrum of alternativeness, grundge, new wave and rock. It's mostly stuff with instruments I'll listen too.

Anyone listen to IDB? Intelligent Dance Beats. It's just weird but it works.