EPSXE Help

Two Problems

1.The Emulator Works perfectly but the background music doesn't play. The sound effects are there and all but no music, and when i go to the sound menu, i check all the options and what i get is a funny sound over and over again. I'm Playing Mega Man X6 Straight from the CD-ROM.

2.Everytime i try to save a game, It Tells me there is no Memory Card. How do i Save now?

1. Enable all but SPU IRQ Hack in the sound plugin configuration. Although I'd still recommend using the Eternal SPU plugin over all the othersound plugins for the PSX.

2. Make sure there is a memory card file selected in Config --> Memory Card. If you don't have any memory card files, creayte an empty file and save it as xxxxx.mcr. Also remember to format the new memory card file in the Memory Card Manager before you use it.

It shoul automatically inform you that the inserted Memory Card is corrupt. or not formatted.

If it doesn't and the Manager dedtects 15 free blocks, then you're good to go.

it didnt inform me anything, when i loaded the memory card, it had two different datas on it that werent mine. i deleted them. So the emu definatly detected the memory card file. But thats when i run BIOS. When i play, i run CD-ROM and it always says memory card not detected even after ive done all of the above.

That's really strange since I have Megaman X6 and it doesn't biatch about anything. Then again, I'm not running it off a CD, but from a mounted image.

Oh and mke sure you have a memory card inserted in Slot 1. Megaman X6 only reads card data from Slot 1.

theres two different memory card files for both slots so that cant be it. Well since i cant really get this thing working, how can i get the mounted image?

Edited by GoRDoOnE