do you think DS needs new beter games

ben2dx

do you think DS needs new beter games  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:thumbsup1: I think the DS could have way better games than it has. they need more games like mph, not theese games that they worked on for like 1 second with horrible graphics. Remember cell damage on gamecube, well i think that would be great for the ds. they also should improve the wi-fi on games. Make it more like mph where u creat games and people join them but not just people on your friends list, anyone could join. Well leave yo thoughts

DS games > PSP games

and I own both of those systems.

As do I, though it depends on the games in question:

Emus on PSP > emus on DS

Homebrew on PSP > homebrew on DS

Commercial games for PSP < commercial games for DS

DS games > PSP games

and I own both of those systems.

As do I, though it depends on the games in question:

Emus on PSP > emus on DS

Homebrew on PSP > homebrew on DS

Commercial games for PSP < commercial games for DS

Let Me Just add to that

Graphics PSP > Graphics DS

Sound On PSP > Sound on DS

Price of PSP < Price of DS

Graphics PSP > Graphics DS

Sound On PSP > Sound on DS

Price of PSP < Price of DS

So? It's still outselling the PSP. I wonder where the time goes...

On and your dead again (at the time of this posting)

It's outselling the PSP because it's a good gaming system instead of an overpriced portable movie player with lame ports and a handful of decent games. Overtime I expect the PSP's library to improve significantly but right now there is no reason for me to even consider getting one.

sorry if it came off i was bashing the DS in favor of the PSP

ive never owned nor do i own a PSP, i hacked my friends for him (if thats really considered "hacking") and messed around with some pretty cool homebrew stuff, but DS has alot more interesting games (especially some of the ones on the way)

PSP is more powerful and so everyone seems to be like AHH PORTABLE POWAAHHH!!! HALF-A$$ED HANDHELD PORTS YAYYY!!!

I think the reason why PSP games/ports are so bad is because of the control scheme, you cant just have 1 joystick and do FPS and such, its just stupid, and it drives me crazy, its so awkward to play games on.

but anyway back on topic, i think those "better games" that i and a some other people are looking for are coming out very soon :clapping: