newegg

Mag

Ok! so I was tire one late night and I accidently bought something by mistake, then the next morning I realized I couldn't cancel it and it's now on delivery. But thing is, I have two package coming at once. I bought the wrong item but I also bought another right item at the same time. So my question is, once the carrier arrives and ask me to sign for the package, can I just refuse one of the package, and they can have it send back to newegg and I get a full refund including shippings?

Why not check their refund policies? Though I can assure you, even if they do accept returns (Almost guaranteed only on unopened goods) they most certainly won't refund the cost of shipping.

Infact, you'll also be made to pay the return shipping and possibly a restocking fee. I don't know of any places that don't work like that.

It's your fault you bought something you don't need. When I was running my shop, these were my policies.

Why not check their refund policies? Though I can assure you, even if they do accept returns (Almost guaranteed only on unopened goods) they most certainly won't refund the cost of shipping.

Infact, you'll also be made to pay the return shipping and possibly a restocking fee. I don't know of any places that don't work like that.

It's your fault you bought something you don't need. When I was running my shop, these were my policies.

Don't you only have to pay a restocking fee if you open the product?