UltraIso converting problem(then PSX backup no wrk

please help if anyone has a knowledge to why this occurs and how to get the stuff to convert/run correctly thank you

get the wrong psx logo and most games aren't running after converting bin/cue to Clonecd with Ultraiso 8... (I burn several already successfully with clone) is there something im doing wrong/missing? Can someone please clarify why its doing this??

(Im opening the bin/cue and then saving it to img/sub/ccd)

this is for psx1 games btw

Logo Im getting

messagewronglogo0ie.jpg

Cyberdai (game that was bin/cue ripped and burned as ccd/img hanging with message)

message39xv.jpg

The correct logo should show:

messagecorrectlogo7tz.jpg

Edited by flakeup

• 2 months later...

I have seen that same logo when I tried to boot a PS2 CD game (took me a while to figure out why it wasn't working) on the pSX emulator. The only thing I can think of is that you are probably using images that were made with Nero or something like that and are not an actual 1:1 copy of whatever game your are trying to play. On the other hand you might want to make sure that you have the right region game for the console you are trying to play the games on.

• 2 weeks later...
Why is he converting images in the first place?

Ya why convert a cue bin file. Just burn them with cdrwin. I have used that since the beginning back in the 90's and never had one burn bad for psx.