[Chankast] Multiple Buttons

Ok so. I got chankast on ym suped up pc. It runs great and all. But I can't get it to read me pressing two buttons at once.

I play games like marvel vs capcom 2, where this is IMPERATIVE to switch your parter or do special moves. Without that option the game is significantly harder and less fun.

I checked the search, and I couldn't find this problem being solved anywhere else. I use a keyboard right now. DO I have to get a gamepad of some sort just to get this program to read me pressing two buttons at once?

Thanks!

Two buttons at once? As in you're moving with a key + 2 other buttons, or moving + 1 other button?

Keyboard microcontrollers are limited to 3 keys at any given time, and I've even heard of being limited to 2...but never one. So I'd assume you can't hit 3 at a time (Moving + 2 others).

Limitation of a keyboard, NO solution but a gamepad/joystick.

Two buttons at once? As in you're moving with a key + 2 other buttons, or moving + 1 other button?

Keyboard microcontrollers are limited to 3 keys at any given time, and I've even heard of being limited to 2...but never one. So I'd assume you can't hit 3 at a time (Moving + 2 others).

You sure about that? Stock keyboards usually have that problem, but other keyboards such as Logitech's don't have such limitations of 3 keys.

Perhaps a new keyboard is in order.

You sure about that? Stock keyboards usually have that problem, but other keyboards such as Logitech's don't have such limitations of 3 keys.

Perhaps a new keyboard is in order.

Standard microcontrollers do, would explain in part why Logitech's peripherals are so disgustingly overpriced. Never catch me paying $60 for a keyboard. This $10 keyboard I'm using right now has a limit of 5 keys, more than enough even if I wanted to play games with it.