Goodbye

i was just gonna go and not come back for a while. but i decided against it because i think i should explain to the people whe gave half a crap if i showed up here everyday. it seems that 4yrs of dedicated service to the place doesnt amout to anything. i get demoted for nothing. so i think since no one cares i should just leave. so thanks to the many friends i made over the yrs and i wish the site all the best. i will visit every now and then to check on things. but other than that my services are no longer needed. :banghead:

Sorry to see that you made your decision to go. You shouldn't really let getting demoted get you down really. It's not something that should be the end of the world for you.

And people do care if you leave or not. Good luck to you man.

I'd agree with what Diso said. These staff changes were completely out of the blue, whatever the reasons were is a mystery.

Wait till you've calmed down and have another think about it. Just leaving like this makes it look like a dummy spit. Besides, what else are you gonna do? Just relax, have a think about it. OK?

have a nice trip,aloha and all that jazz.

drama doesn't pick up well, you could've taken this to GC or any of the other owners in private, but since you chose to make ths a public drama scene, then i'm sorry, you get no sympathy from me.

edit: oh and i want to make something clear, i think you're a VERY cool guy, i just REALLY hate these dramatic exits.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

Ah, you don't need to go. Stay and enjoy 1emu. I posted everday for a year (2003-2004) but when the new staff changes came around and the newer people got the positions and I didn't, i kinda lost interest too, but looking at it, who cares about position. As for the rest of you saying hes being too dramatic, no need to be harsh, Solidius has been here a long time and deserves some respect.

i was just gonna go and not come back for a while. but i decided against it because i think i should explain to the people whe gave half a crap if i showed up here everyday. it seems that 4yrs of dedicated service to the place doesnt amout to anything.  i get demoted for nothing. so i think  since no one cares i should just leave. so thanks to the many friends i made over the yrs and i wish the site all the best. i will visit every now and then to check on things. but other than that my services are no longer needed. :banghead:

GO TO NEOCREAM, SOLIDUS!

Just wanted to make clear to our fellow guests that this demotion was User Admin to Super Moderator. But since he officialy "quit", he's now down to Premium Member status.

Contrary to what Elazul said, he did talk to me privately about the matter, but not much was accomplished. Hopefully your (solidius) viewpoint will change and you'll join our staff again. I hope you do take a break and we wish you the best on your future endeavors. :banghead:

Farewell ............ ......... ...

solid.. you should think it over, hate to see you leave man. Well, I'm not speaking from GC's view but my own. This site has been around for quite a long time. You were there from the beginning, actually we both were. When it started, things were slow and when we were enlisted as staff earlier, we didn't have much of a job as staff. But after a few years, things changed man. The site has become bigger and our community has increased rapidly thus leaving the staff more responsibility. Thing is, I know you're busy with your life and the same applies to me. However, if you can't help around during these hard busy times, then there's no reason why you should still carry that position. It's not really for a show, and everyone who's in a staff position would care less if they gain a higher respect than the other. We are who we are. Admins, mods are just comprised of our own community people who wish to help out the site to maintain a better place for ourselves. Now you see, if you can't handle it, well...your position as an administrator, isn't it fair to take on a much lower position where you don't have to worry much other than moderating? An administrator has more than just being a person behind a title; an administrator has to fulfill certain tasks, well much higher tasks than the moderators do. They are almost considered the roots of the site, without admins, the site will never be maintainable. So you see, your position as an admin is very important. I see why GC has to demote you. Just remember everyone is the same, if you're an admin, mod, user, etc. We are people who are here to waste some time and have a good fun time. The only difference in between a staff and a user is that a staff is just a user who wishes to help out with the site but also enjoy ourselves here at the same time. That’s how a forum community usually runs :banghead:

Really solid... think about it man. Don't take this demotion too hard, if you get demoted that doesn't mean it's permanent. It's not hard to work your way back up. And quitting is just throwing everything behind you and to forget about what it likes to have a good time here at 1emu.