keyboards

keyboard rack

shitload of cables

soundcards

modems

ethernet cards

graphic card

Harddrives

i.e a shitload of stuff sans processors.

so, anyone wanna buy any of this stuff (cept the wireless card cause imma use that) ? cause i'm gonna probably put together a weak ass pc/server/media machine and then sell the rest of the parts

(and if someone can tell me how i can tell what the freaking specs are for some of these cards "they have no info on them" then PLEASE DO.)

nah, i actually paid for it.

and as for what's on the cards, they're pci cards, but some of the stuff like the cdroms, have NOTHING on them (as do some of the pci cards) except like transistor numbers and stuff like that.

CDROM drives are easy, just plug one into your computer and it will identify it for you, in the device manager.

As for those PCI cards, there will be some chips on the board, just look at the largest ones, and read off the part numbers, and use google to identify the product and to get a driver.

• 2 weeks later...

ah shoot, i didn't notice ANY of these replies anywho:

shiba ;

i have NO CLUE what kind any of these components are, but i do know that the case with a powersupply is apparently a gateway computer case.

i have several different sound cards, which i'm guessing are of different types, i'll check the chipsets tommorrow and type them up here.

k' dash, they're really small hd's, 1 gig, 3.2 gig and 4 gig.

gordone, i don't have any ram unfortunately... otherwise i'd probably get a processor, slap these parts together, and make a computer or two and sell them.

but thanks for reviving the topic after i forgot about it.

keep in mind guys, this stuff is mainly older stuff, and i have no clue (or current way) of telling if it works or not... but it's cheap i tell ya!

(gonna sell the whole gizbang on ebay if no one i know around here "or you guys" wants anything)