NeoGeo Pocket Color Flashcard?

I am considering buying a NeoGeo Pocket Color (Don't try to talk me out of it, I love this little system :( ) and I was wondering if anyone knew of any flashcards for it. I've read about something called Pocket Send, but it only seems to be software. If someone could inform me on the methods of NeoGeo Pocket Color flash methods, I would be grateful. :blink:

Your question is answered in itself.....on that page you provided a link to.

You need a Pocket Linker. Made by UFO. Good luck finding one though, and if you do..expect to pay far more than you would for a dozen games.

Crap, son. Suck. :clapping: I looked all over but still couldn't find one. Now for plan B: SOMEONE WRITE A NGPC EMULATOR FOR GBA OR NDS!!! Please? :blink:

Shouldn't be too hard (Loosely speaking) to port one, theres NeoPocott SDL. As long as theres SDL libraries ported for GBA already, it wouldn't be too much work I don't think.

Or wait, theres DS Linux right? Why not try a Linux port of NeoPocott?

mooney, you're late with getting an NGPC.

A (half)year ago, bundles with a system and 6 games were all over play-asia. I was doubting wether to get one, but my waiting decided for me:

Now the game bundles are still there, but the NGPC is not.

and, as IJTF_Cinder said, getting separate games will probably be more worthwhile than getting a flashcard for it... if you can find a ngpc at all.

As for emulation...

dslinux, that wont run any emu in the state it's currently in (except maybe chip 8 in ascii mode =P ), and probably never will.

Since dslinux is running "on top of" ds, that's not good for running an emu on, it eats up enough resources in itself.

There's several emulators out there that are very portable, but DS homebrew isn't really picking up on it. Could still happen, though. I think a DS would be able to run a NGPC emu nicely.

Or, one could save up for the (homebrew & emu-friendly) gp2x portable, it has a NGPC emulator (in addition, it also emulates an actual neogeo). PSP prolly does too, but I wouldn't like the firmware hassle myself.

Edited by Samor