Problems with Neo Rage X 0.8c

I downloaded NeoRageX 0.8c onto my friends computer recently since my own computer's power supply recently died...We both have Windows XP on our respective computers, and I've used and enjoyed NRX on my computer for a few years with no problems (meaning, I already know how to use it)...but here's what happens when I attempt to play a game on his computer...

...The rom loads up fine, but the game itself acts a LITTLE funny...mainly, the music and game itself skips, as if it jumps ahead of itself every couple seconds...its kinda annoying and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if so...how to fix it...

...just odd because I never had the problem on my own computer, and his is a lot better than mine...

Edited by Riot.EXE

I have XP too, and I have no problems with games. Just make sure that you have Auto framerate enabled, sound at 44kHz + Interpolated, 16-bit video and preferably some blur filter, either Interpolation or Edge Enhancement enabled.

in the last month I've wrote this 3 times for ppl, let's see if it works for you.

Video Options:

16-bit, No, No, No, Yes, 0, Yes

Audio Options:

Max, FM/ADPCM, Stereo, 16-bit, 44 khz, No

wow, three times? crap, I'm sorry...I hate causin' people to repeat themselves...just didn't know what to do since I didn't have the problem on my computer, then I followed your setup and found out why...I have a similar setup...but I use scanlines...and scanlines didn't hurt on his computer either...

...thanks for the help though...