How the heck do I connect my wifi

AndymaN

So I bought Mario Kart DS just for the multiplayer online. I did all my settings corretctly, put in the WEP key and all that jazz, but its not connecting. When I searched for the connections, it found my wireless connection and it had full bars, but when I tried to test the connection, it had no bars and said I couldn't connect. What could be the problem here?

My WEP key is only 5 characters long, could that be a problem? Any other solutions besides buying the WFC?

I don't know why it doesn't work either because I could go online just fine with my PSP.

Edited by AndymaN

So I bought Mario Kart DS just for the multiplayer online. I did all my settings corretctly, put in the WEP key and all that jazz, but its not connecting. When I searched for the connections, it found my wireless connection and it had full bars, but when I tried to test the connection, it had no bars and said I couldn't connect. What could be the problem here?

My WEP key is only 5 characters long, could that be a problem? Any other solutions besides buying the WFC?

I don't know why it doesn't work either because I could go online just fine with my PSP.

Use the hexcode of the WEP key (most routers show the hex value for the

key in the control panel).

Can you tell me step by step on how to find it?

Well how to do it depends on what router you use.

Do you know where you put in the WEP key?

Put the key in again and after that the router shows

the hexcode.

If you don't know how to do that look it up in the

instructions, or post here what router you use.