Here's what I've been doing the past 16 hours.

Kobiko

Spudd Studios presents [iTrendy]

Theme: iPod Commercial (Music Video)

Creator: Spudd & Kobiko of Asura

Artist: Daft Punk

Song: Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Runtime (4:07)

File Size: 37.5Mb

iTrendy.jpg

Download: http://files.filefront.com/iTrendyWMV/;5176483;;/fileinfo.html

Warning: LOTS OF FLASHY COLORS AND SPLIT SECOND EDITING (if you're epileptic, don't watch. If you are and your brain explodes or your eyes turn inside out, I claim no responsibility)

It had been almost months since my last FFXI music video, I just couldn't think of what to make next. Then the idea came to make a parody of those iPod commercials of yester-year. For the longest time I've wanted to make a FFXI video to this song, but could never figure out how it would be appropriate. Something as simple as that, with some major syncing with some pop techno song that I couldn't get out of my head, I just knew this would be a great hit. I'm very pleased with this video, I just wish the song were longer so that I could throw in a lot more flashy colors and maybe think up some new "dance" motions. I hope you don't mind the rapid flashy colors and split second scenes. My guess is a lot of people are either going to like the video, or wish they their 37.5Mb back.

I can't give much more of a synopsis than that, it's pretty simple. Just think FFXI + iPod commercial. I have to admit my last video [Kick My Axe] was pretty much just phoned in. You should just ignore that one and give this one a try, it probably rates up there with my first public FFXI video [invincible].

Eh, and also when I was making the credits I forgot to add the word "Harder" in the song title. So yeah, I'm aware of that mt, I just upoaded it before I could make the change (my bad).