PREY the god of FPS

Mag

That was a nice touch.

I'm definately warming up to the game now.

POSSIBLE SPOILER?

The thing with the children later on.. I assume its not really a spoiler since this was in the demo. Fighting a bunch of possessed ghost children along with Tommy all 'wtf' got me into this hard. Then the cacodemon ripoffs 5 seconds later let me down again. Either way I feel bad for kinda slandering this game before.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, I just beat it, and, omg, it's ....hmm.... good. Really good!!

The sun thing at the end was awsome!!! Also I'm kind of pissed that Jen died :angry:, and even more by the fact that you kill her x.x. I wonder what'll happen in Prey II, the ending left so many possibility's open.

Edit: On a side note, I was hoping someone could get a picture of one of the spider spawn points, just so I can show everyone how weird they look.

preyprivate6ei.jpg

Edited by Drake

So there are big v aginas with crabs/spiders that attack you?

i really need to get this game but i havent had a chance to get to the store yet, What do you get in the collectors edition? Anything worthwhile?

EDIT: BTW i heard this game was really really short, Is that even true? The demo on the 360 is supposedley 6 out of the 22 levels or something like that.

The demo is 20% of the game, and if you play it paying attention to everything it's around 8 hours, rushing it's 6 hours, if you play on both difficulties just *2+1 hour. Reason it's short, is because you don't die, a normal fps probably adds 3-4 hours in replaying time because of deaths.

Even still, the game is worth it, and don't buy the collecters edition, I heard that a lot of the boxes have busted discs.

Edit: Haha, another funny with the spider spawns

189585492_b664cfcad3_o.jpg

Edited by Drake