PREY the god of FPS

Mag

this game is definitley one of the best FPS I have ever play, this game is really on par or better than the current top FPS out there(HL2, farcry, FEAR,etc).

I nearly pissed myself from the visual I lay my eyes out on. Yeah this game utilize the Doom3 engine. The gameplay is too unique and totally new, words can't describe it, you have to see for yourself. This game has some elements of HL, doom, farcry, well pretty much what you wanted. Btw.. did I mentioned how awsome the visual is? played it on high setting, I play this so fukkin smooth on an mid-end card (hell, I lagged when playing Q4).

hmm.. you know, so far the demo is pretty long. I haven't even finish it yet. In anycase, if I ain't lazy to re-download fraps again, I'll post some screenies.

kthxbai

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My. flocking. God. Awesomeness.

This game will definitely take the No.1 spot on my must buy games list.

I remember an interview like from way back in 1998 when they showcased the first Prey engine and the portals. Oh man, the portals.

Prey been in development for a long time, and finally I get to experience it.

Feels a bit like Turok meets Quake 4.

Yeh its fun... multiplayer i found was pretty decent compared to my dodgy Doom 3 and Quake 4 experiences on this crappy dsl connection.

But still.. what else is new? So what there are portals which are a nice gimmick and the whole plane of gravity shifting etc but otherwise what makes this special? Seems like a solid average shooter to me.