New Hard Drive

its practically full already, I just cant stop downloading movies and roms from DirectConnect, my latest obsession (and what's worse, I filled up an older 80 gig in 2 months before I got this, truly shamefull)

Burn those cd's its a pain but...

:lol:

yeah man, i know, but i like to have all my stuff handy. there's no point having 80gigs of mp3s if you have to pop in a cd to listen to an album. :lol:

ideally i'd have all my music, films, and roms on the pc at the same time.

You know what i would really really like....

A lzy chair were you lie down and mess with your PC in tottal comfort.

Plus a massive 10000000000000GB hard drive wired up from my loft to my pc no worries just pc gaming bliss---That and 1 meg interrnet connection :lol: instead of the old ADSL----You always want more ya know.

You know what i would really really like....

A lzy chair were you lie down and mess with your PC in tottal comfort.

Plus a massive 10000000000000GB hard drive wired up from my loft to my pc no worries just pc gaming bliss---That and 1 meg interrnet connection :lol: instead of the old ADSL----You always want more ya know.

its practically full already, I just cant stop downloading movies and roms from DirectConnect, my latest obsession (and what's worse, I filled up an older 80 gig in 2 months before I got this, truly shamefull)

I am EXACTLY the same. I bought a 120Gb drive for when I got broadband and in the space of about 4 weeks I have downloaded over 70 movies :lol:

I now have about 10 Gb left! Time to burn burn burn.

• 2 weeks later...