Ear wax

actually you should only clean your ears with , the nail of youre foots big toe, no really,, you shouldnt clean way inside, only outside, just go to a pharmacy and get some wax removal drops, remember ear wax is toxic to most insects, there is a reason for it,,

anyway have fun..

I remember once I was looking across from my friends shoulder to throw something away and then I saw the inside of his ear and I almost fell back from my seat. It looked like cobwebbs (if thats how you spell it). After I saw that, it seemed every person I met, I just had to look inside their ear. Luckily I grew out of it, but gawd, I saw some disgusting things.

Btw, the best way to clean your ear is simple:

While you are taking a shower (if you do :lol: ), rinse water on your ear and stick your PINKY finger and try to clean out while the water is pouring on your face and ear. Then it will come all out. :D And once you get out of the shower, get a tissue, rap it around your picky and rinse the wax that didn't come out or was hanging outside your ear. :lol::lol:

i have a friend that needs to get his ears pumped like once a year because sooooo much ear wax builds up in them. its really discusting, but funny. :lol:

is there enough ear wax to open a candle shop ? :lol:

i have a friend that needs to get his ears pumped like once a year because sooooo much ear wax builds up in them. its really discusting, but funny. :lol:

I doubt earwax could be used in candles, imagine the smell of earwax X100, in an earwax candle shop. It woulld really be disgusting

I remember once I was looking across from my friends shoulder to throw something away and then I saw the inside of his ear and I almost fell back from my seat. It looked like cobwebbs (if thats how you spell it). After I saw that, it seemed every person I met, I just had to look inside their ear. Luckily I grew out of it, but gawd, I saw some disgusting things.

Btw, the best way to clean your ear is simple:

While you are taking a shower (if you do :lol: ), rinse water on your ear and stick your PINKY finger and try to clean out while the water is pouring on your face and ear. Then it will come all out. :D And once you get out of the shower, get a tissue, rap it around your picky and rinse the wax that didn't come out or was hanging outside your ear.  :D  :lol:

hehe. :lol: the same exact thing happened to me, back when i was in high school. i had gotten a look inside my friends ear, and there was this white little hangy ball thing sittin in there. i sware to you, i almost through up. :lol: now, the most disturbing thing is, that it remained in his ear for a number of days afterwards. i never told him. :lol:

as for cleaning my ears with my pinky fingure, there is no way i could fit it in my ear. i have really huge hands. my fingures are like hotdogs. :lol:

I doubt earwax could be used in candles, imagine the smell of earwax X100, in an earwax candle shop. It woulld really be disgusting

i would imagine so, but they could just add scented oils to the wax to get rid of the smell. it works for soap. :lol: