So, I saw Radiohead

Wizard

FUUUCKIN' ROCKED.

Paranoid Android, awesome as always.

New songs galore!

A Larger review on my LJ because it's REALLY long. Which includes a song by song review.

I also spent money on shirts.

Cool that you got to see them, they're kind of a rare show as I understand.

I loved radiohead up to and including OK Computer. The stuff after that has not provided sufficiency bouyancy to my boat. Care to recommend anything that might redeem their recent efforts?

I think formers will like the next album. Because they've shown that they can still do guitar driven tunes.

HTTT is pretty much a huge mix of what they've done for Kid A/Amnesiac sessions.

2+2=5 starts off slow then goes into a "The Bends" rocking mode.

Go to Sleep is something western. Similar to the live I Might Be Wrong.

If you liked Karma Police and Pyramid Song. Sail to the Moon is what the bare bones of fear would sound like. And There There, is an awesome track, both in studio and live. The guitar driven coda is basically what makes the song so great. All of these songs are found on Hail to the Thief.

The b-side Wicked Child, once again, show cases their taste in music because the song is done in the form of tradional blues, like how the new short instrumental Spooks is a surf rock mix of Dick Dale, The Pixies and R.E.M. Found on the 2+2=5 COM LAG EP and There There Canadian Single.

Personally. I say all the Kid A/Amnesiac tracks work much better live. Optimistic is faster. How to Disappear is completely memorable and has an extra minute or 2 of Jonny playing the onde marnote in the beginning. Morning Bell is pretty much the same as the Kid A version. Everyone can love the song. There are some excellent MP3s floating around the internet from live shows taken from FM and Promo sources.

Audience recordings in mp3 are strong discourage, because they end up removing so much, you'd think the gig was sheit.

@ sombody; 1emu is there, in spirit.