The drug discussion

yea, but the thing I'm sure there scared of the after effect

*imagines 50% of stockholders selling there shares to iraq and gaining control of our market*

Edited by Drake

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the overall OMG lets get some pot! thing would just wear off, with it being so easy to get and cheap (it would go down ALOT in price if it where legal) the novelty of it would wear off alot faster

The rest of it I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on, for lack of evidence if nothing else, but this part I'm not real sure about. Alchohol is the closest thing to a popular, legalized, mind-altering drug in the US, and its "novelty" has most definately stood the test of time. Tabacco too, though not as potent as Alchohol or other drugs, and losing ground in some areas due to new laws and regulations, is still in really common usage. Part of the problem is the addictive nature of these substances, which makes it hard for them to "wear off" on a user. Duration is another issue. Moderate amounts of alchohol wear off in a few hours. For many, even a small amount of weed can have side effects that last a day or more.

Edited by Daeval

yea, but the thing I'm sure there scared of the after effect

*imagines 50% of stockholders selling there shares to iraq and gaining control of our market*

Saudi Arabia already owns a good portion of us. Do you have any idea how many loans they gave us? If they told us to pay them back immediately, they could cripple our economy.

flocking stupid government.

I don't know how this topic went so far OFF topic, but I'll add my two cents.

I think all drugs should be legalized and dirt cheap, just so we can have some "cleansing".

The worlds population is getting too high, approx 70% of the earth is water and in turn 70% of the populations heads are full of air. I say do it and let all the stupid people in the world that have nothing good to offer society kill themselves. Clean the world up without even doing anything.

I think all drugs should be legalized and dirt cheap, just so we can have some "cleansing".

The worlds population is getting too high, approx 70% of the earth is water and in turn 70% of the populations heads are full of air. I say do it and let all the stupid people in the world that have nothing good to offer society kill themselves. Clean the world up without even doing anything.

The problem I see is that this kind drug-use can lead to irresponsibility which may lead to unprotected sex (more babies and people with diseases!). Thus, this plan can backfire.

The only real solution to this with legalization of all drugs would be for the companies who'd sell these drugs to add some sort of chemical that kills the user's reproductive system. Thus, they can do all the dope they want w/out polluting the population. :rolleyes::lol:

The only real solution to this with legalization of all drugs would be for the companies who'd sell these drugs to add some sort of chemical that kills the user's reproductive system. Thus, they can do all the dope they want w/out polluting the population. :rolleyes::P

This is a solution I can get behind! :lol:

Back on topic now, guys. flock, how CAN you go so far off-topic?

Because it's fun.

What's very ironic and funny is that there's no point in creating a thread concerning our perspective on drugs. :rolleyes: There went what could've been a great thread. :lol:

The problem I see is that this kind drug-use can lead to irresponsibility which may lead to unprotected sex (more babies and people with diseases!). Thus, this plan can backfire.

The only real solution to this with legalization of all drugs would be for the companies who'd sell these drugs to add some sort of chemical that kills the user's reproductive system. Thus, they can do all the dope they want w/out polluting the population. :rolleyes::lol:

And there isn't that sort of irresponsibility now? You should have more sense than that.

Make crack legal and the price of it 1/100th of what it is now, and you'd have more dead crackheads that don't have babies, instead of living crackheads with 5!

The only real solution to this with legalization of all drugs would be for the companies who'd sell these drugs to add some sort of chemical that kills the user's reproductive system. Thus, they can do all the dope they want w/out polluting the population. :ph34r::D

And there isn't that sort of irresponsibility now? You should have more sense than that.

Make crack legal and the price of it 1/100th of what it is now, and you'd have more dead crackheads that don't have babies, instead of living crackheads with 5!

good point; although I'd rather have the seed-killing chemical in the crack anyway just in case.

Well, I could just split the drug discussion into its own thread.
Sure, go ahead.