Musik group or person you want to kill the most?

Diso

And ehre I thought Avril was medicine for pain...

Is she little, yellow, and different?  :lol:

classic! :lol:

she's actually kinda hot, but stupid as hell. :lol: that can be a good thing though when you just want to get a dumb little chick like her in the sack. :lol:

i remember this cover she did of "chop suey" by system of a down. it pi$$ed me off royal. :x i dont know if she was making fun of them or she just really sucks at singing. its the only song of her's ive heard, by the way, so i have nothing to compare it to.

ps- by the way, i would kill...oh what the hell, EVERYONE in show buisness. they are all just dancing monkeys for my plessure anyways. :D except for 'ol arnie ofcourse. :):lol:

Why does everyone hate Avril? Is there something Im missing at all?

I havent read up about her in a while so any "negative" information would be much appreciated.

Hmmm, in terms of killing, no, but I would like to cripple or maybe even just "retire" a certain singer. Cher is my all time annoying female singer. Sure she was great in the 70's, she had an acting "thing" in the 80's, but now she's just a couple facelifts and covered up scars. I swear she is only 60% human.

Craig David, If his neck was longer I wouldnt feel this way as he'd be too busy thinking he was watching the sun shining out his own AHole to actually record any music.

Agreed. He looks like jimmy Hill now that he has cut off his beard. I say beard, but it was more like someone had drawn one on his face while he was asleep, just for a joke. I bet his mum trimmed it for him too

Craaaaaaaaaaaig David!

Proper Bo I tell thee

Oh and another vote for Avril. A country music singer who pretends she is a "skater chick". And she writes her own songs...of course she does :lol: And she is totally punk, I mean all punk bands write crap pop love ballads like "I'm with Hugh". All I can say is poor Hugh...

NB: I know it's you, but I like making fun of the spotty chick.

he was a sk8tr BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She said see you l8tr BOIIIIII!!!!!!