A Little Something to Stir Up The Blood

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, I really really really want a Marvel vs. DC game. I want to make rip-offs battles, like Flash vs. QuickSilver.

That WAS the plan back in the early 2000/2001. But then Capcom lost the marvel license to Activision.

One word... LOBO!

I would love to be able to kick some butt as the main man. I can't believe they haven't made a Lobo game yet, it would be perfect, something like Grand theft auto, except you're a bounty hunter.

I don't think Ryu (or even Akuma) would stand a chance.

I don't think they really push Lobo anymore. He worked in the booming anti-hero 90s, but with the industry in something of a slump, a mainstream parody character doesn't fit in quite the same. That said, I would love to see Lobo again in something.

Lobo was the shizzle back in the 90's. But it seems only the Punisher has actually worked of coming out of retirement so far due to Eillis being a hell of a writer.

DC Comics universe is now virutally a darker place now. New Lanterns, new Catwoman, new Wonder Woman (Donna Troy baby!) and a new Blue Beatle. Not to mention a dead Max Lord. DC will most likely push chracters from JLA though. Even though JLA doesn't really exist anymore post-Crisis DC.

As for Lobo, well, nobody is doing anything with him. Get a good team together and we'll see where it leads ala Marvel Knights / Marvel MAX Punisher.