Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Best Game Evvveerr?

Alpha

I just got done playing it. It's certainly bigger then GTA3 but it still left me feeling like I played the same game...just with brighter colors. Im not saying it's not good, just...not original.

Gta:VC is a great game, but not the best ever, that title goes to Tetris, you just can't beat the addiction of tetris, because eventually, Gta will end,but tetris goes forever and ever and ever and ever......

I lost my brain playing GTA:VC, I lost my sanity playing tetris

Vast Improvement over GTA3 the Motorbikes and Helicopter make the game much better and Im still finding others like the alternate helicopter that has a course to complete. The City is much more drive friendly, no more looking at maps and I love the dirt bike trial.

The only thing I cant find is the ejaculating censor which is supposed to be on top of one of the buildings.

Oh and the soundtrack is outstanding, Nothing better than gunning innocents down on a motorbike while being chased by the police all set to Sigue Sigue Sputnik

IM CURRENTLY-WAS DOWNLOADING IT]

1.29 GIG ALL WINRAR PACKED FULL RIP!!!!

oops caps heh.

I cant wait to get playing it, bashing grannys with baseballl bats "marvalous"! :lol:

It is a great game but not the best.

Sure going out in the city with Nice Bikes, Cars, doing secret events, killing people is all excellent

• 2 weeks later...

yeah well gta is excellent innovation for its time. i mean no one else has ever thought about the idea of just being able to wonder the streets and kill people for no reason.

BUT

think back 14 years from now. You would be saying super mario bros is the best game of all time.

Both games use a very addicting and smooth engine which make them both the best games for THEIR TIME.