E-mail accounts

Hi, I am trying to register to a forum but it requires an e-mail address from an ISP (aol, bt etc) and I don't have an ISP e-mail address anymore.

I have encounted one like this before and my gmail account worked. Is there any free e-mail service that will act in the same way as an ISP e-mail account? I'm guessing forums like this block well known e-mail providers such as hotmail and gmail.

Will there be a free e-mail provider to get around this or do you think it will have to be an ISP e-mail address?

Thanks.

Oh; well, then I don't think so. Boards usually do this to weed out dumbasses, spammers, and trolls who are usually the ones with nothing but free email accounts (*whistles innocently*).

Usually it's either ISP email addresses or email addresses with a.edu domain.

Oh; well, then I don't think so. Boards usually do this to weed out dumbasses, spammers, and trolls who are usually the ones with nothing but free email accounts (*whistles innocently*).

I got ISP accounts !

I got ISP accounts !

Same here.

how can you not have an ISP email anymore? see you are only if you are freeloading broadband or if yer on free dial-up, and even that, you should get an account. Call yer ISP and confirm that yer a customer, should able you to get a new account even if yer old is still there left forgotten or w/e.