Ragnarok Online

Have you played Ragnarok?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who here plays Ragnarok Online? I've been playing for some time now and I think it's a great game even though it's still in beta now. Let me know what you people think about it.

i played it. i found it to be a waste of time, as it tried to recreate the great diablo2 experience in a MMORPG world. sure, it gave the world, but theres no reason to party with others, so it just ends up being a single player game online. aside from that, its boring in the fact that the monsters never drop anything good, and that its always the same monster that drop that crap that you fight for 10 levels at a time. but, as usual, thats just my opinion. :lol:

Yeah I was recently playing the newest beta. To be honest it is way too laggy to be enjoyable and there is no real story, so if you like to spend hours just leveling up for the hell of it then it's fine. I don't.

Still, if they got a decent story in there and gave us decent servers like they do for the korean version then I probably would like it.

It seems Ragnorak is currently on a limit on free to play with no charges. That game seems to took too much of a time to build your character. The thing about it is, sort of additive to most RPG players overall.

Yea, it's way to addictive. And the thing that kept me on is playing with other players. It's basically a pretty looking chat room to me, but atleast I get to enjoy myself online with my friends. If your a loner and thats your thing, be my guest. I find my time more well spent teaming up with others to defeat the bosses.

Besides, have you ever seen a Mage take on 3 golems at once? No, that's why I have my Swordsmen/Knight friends to help me.

• 3 weeks later...

Runescape? Can you show me any screenshots of it?

However I would like to know what do you people think about Dark Age of Camelot? Is it any good?