X3 (X-MEN 3)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the movie the other night and wasn't too happy. The ending needed work IMHO and I'm still waiting for Gambit. The best scene by far was when we got to see Rebecca Romijn half naked on the floor. My jaw nearly dropped and let's say someone had to slap it back in for me.

Anyways, X-MEN 2 remains the best for this trilogy.

The next X-MEN movies will just be "Wolverine" and "Magneto". You can check IMDB.com if you don't believe me.

The X-MEN series is over.

I saw the movie the other night and wasn't too happy. The ending needed work IMHO and I'm still waiting for Gambit. The best scene by far was when we got to see Rebecca Romijn half naked on the floor. My jaw nearly dropped and let's say someone had to slap it back in for me.

Anyways, X-MEN 2 remains the best for this trilogy.

The next X-MEN movies will just be "Wolverine" and "Magneto". You can check IMDB.com if you don't believe me.

Totally agreed with you, although I am not into Gambit that much.

But a naked Rebecca Romjin did wake me up :D

The chances of a fourth installment have been publicly stated to rest on just how well this film does at the box office, and as of Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend, the movie had grossed $107 million, "largest ever for Memorial Day weekend and the fourth-biggest in box office history." [7] Patrick Stewart and Halle Berry [8] also firmly said that if the movie fares well, there will be more movies in the franchise. The final scene and extra scene after the credits leave the franchise open.

A Wolverine spin-off [9] and a Magneto spin-off [10] have been announced and are in the scripting stages of production. The Magneto spin-off will follow the story of a young Magneto as he befriends Charles Xavier. The Wolverine spin-off will be a prequel, as stated by Hugh Jackman.

IMDB does list both "Wolverine" and "Magneto" for 2007, which is kind of cool. But that doesn't mean there won't be more X-men movies eventually. They've been talking about "closure" in the public interviews and stuff, but there sure as hell isn't any closure in this film, just a bunch more really obvious and intentional loose ends. If it does well enough, and they can get the cast together, I'd put money on more.

Dude, even better: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366547/

In case you're not familiar with cheezy 70s kung fu pulp heroes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shang-Chi

Edited by Daeval

I loved it! Just didn't like the way Magneto sat there while Xavier was fighting for his life, heh - and scott summers with blue eyes, I always imagined him with brown eyes for some reason. The fact that Collosus played a bigger part in the move was quite cool ( But I hoped for a one on one between him and Juggernaut ). Sadly I lost track of the storyline after the phoenix episodes on TV.

I wouldn't mind another X-men movie :D .

Depending on how well X3 does in both the movie and home sales market, there will be a next one. That's pretty much garunteed. As pointed out by Daev.

Now, LUKE CAGE MOVIE GO!

if anything, i think marvel themselves would jump in and make another one since they are planning to do some movies on thier own like iron man.

btw for those that saw the movie, how did you like the ghostrider trailer? :D

if anything, i think marvel themselves would jump in and make another one since they are planning to do some movies on thier own like iron man.

btw for those that saw the movie, how did you like the ghostrider trailer? ;)

I thought the Ghostrider trailer was amazing because I never would have thought they'd cast Nicholas Cage for the part. I think it'll be good movie, as long as it does better than Elektra. I'll be honest though, I heard some comments from the audience, one guy said... "What is this stupid crap?" :banghead: