X3 (X-MEN 3)

lol, he doesn't like discussion of a film like Skyth

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not one to like to spoil things but since the forum got the spoiler thngy, here you go:

starts at the hospital where Juggernaut is at after being knocked out by a wall during the battle and Dr. Mariah asks who are you and xavier says her name and shes just says charles?

i'm not one to like to spoil things but since the forum got the spoiler thngy, here you go:

starts at the hospital where Juggernaut is at after being knocked out by a wall during the battle and Dr. Mariah asks who are you and xavier says her name and shes just says charles?

Thats so F$@#$ amazing.

Are you guys f@#@#$ serious? Why the hell would they make a sequal? The way this movie ended it was it for pretty much the x-men series, not the universe but no more movies, what happens at the end? Like after the credits. Sorry I didnt stay to watch it, I was with MY G/F and she had to go TO WORK, hence a job which I'm sure you losers aint got one, cuz you guys OBVIOUSLY stay in a movie theater for 10 minutes after a movie ends, like as if you guys had sex in the theatre and you felt tired after the movie....yeah right....this shyt is rediculous.......

yo yo yo yo yo light up on the insults "BRO"...

Cominus, how many times do you have to be called an idiot before you stop acting like one?

He's a lousey mexican who thinks he's "too gangsta" for this board.

Ok, I hate this movie.

Too rushed, too much actions jammed into a movie.

They accelerated the story too much. New characters but none was fleshed out properly.

crap. I was hoping for better one. 3 bad movies. MI3, Da Vinci Code, and now this.

I hope Superman fares better

Cominus, how many times do you have to be called an idiot before you stop acting like one?

And he's a lousy french/canadian/asian/philipino....wait, wtf are you again? :D

Shut the flock up mexican.

And he's a lousy french/canadian/asian/philipino....wait, wtf are you again? :D

Shut the flock up mexican.

Flock you spook. Racists puta.