FIFA World Cup thread

i don't understand how the Japanese could have lost that match at the very end by 3-1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never even knew they were playing, shows how much interest I have in the World Cup.

After listening to every radio station babbling endlessly about what a great victory it was, I had to turn the radio off!

ANyway for those that didn't know, Australia defeated Japan 3-1. Japan was leading 1-0 until the 84th minute.

The Aussies deserve that win, I don't think the jap deserve that goal at all push the goal keeper out the way which should of been disallowed. The Aussies were doing the most running and they once beat England.

EDIT: I reckon Brazil will win the world cup again.

Edited by Hexter

Soccer fans are the worst fans in the world. Disrespectful of others and property, loud and obnoxious. You'd think they were the ones playing the game the way they take it so seriously.

Fans of all other sports aren't as idiotic and stupid as soccer fans.

I like soccer btw, I just think all the crazies out there make the game look bad. Why do you need to treat a f**king sport like it's life or death?

Soccer fans are the worst fans in the world. Disrespectful of others and property, loud and obnoxious. You'd think they were the ones playing the game the way they take it so seriously.

I like soccer btw, I just think all the crazies out there make the game look bad. Why do you need to treat a f**king sport like it's life or death?

You are not a real footie fan. Go to hell :P

You are not a real footie fan. Go to hell :P

He got a point there I had alot of trouble with football fans, I seen a couple of drunk fans try to rob a box of guinness from the supermarket because the person behind the counter wouldn't serve them, staff had to call security as well and they just drop the box on the floor. When I went outside they were just aggresive.

That was in England, near Wolverhampton. the police wouldn't do anything about it.

That was only England, maybe <_<

Ask Emsley, he SHOULD know :D

My prediction:

FINAL: Brazil Vs Any other teams, BUT Brazil will not lift

the cup.

WHo want to wager on that?