Gen Emulator

• 3 weeks later...

I use XP Professional, I heard in another place that I need to change something about the Propertie sof my dektop.

The problem is when I load a rom, it doesn´t do anything.

However this only happens with the last version of Gens

its not the latest, but i use gens 1.91, and everything works good. i didnt have to change anything on my desktop either. also, i think the problem with the rom not loading may only be with the latest version, like you said. i guess you could just head over to the gens homepage and try each of the versions till you find one that works well. its http://gens.consolemul.com/ incase you didnt know. :(

Yeah, but you should try the last version, besides it has some fixes.

Ab«nd I heard somewhere that this problem could be fixed, its not really a problem for me but I like to have always the last verion of an emu

i only worry about it if the emu i have has any problems. if it works good, no need to replace it. :(

• 8 months later...

Hey JuMe! I had the same damn problem, since I'm also using XP Pro. After much monkeying around with BIOS's, and just going crazy, I suddenly realized the usual answer......REVERT TO AN EARLIER VERSION! So, I tried all the previous versions, and have found the GENS 1.90 will work with XP Pro. You can get 1.90 at the GENS homepage! :D