The Official E3 Thread

Super Smash Bros. Brawl revealed! Yay! Newcomers are:

- Pit (Kid Icarus)

- Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)

- Zero Suit Samus (the blue "no-suit" Samus from Metroid: Zero Mission)

- Metaknight (Kirby)

- Wario (Wario)

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

I'm uploading the high res video right now.

EDIT: High res video: http://www.freshyk.com/downloads/SBR_EN_re...wmvhighwide.wmv

Is this game like Power Stone?

And the trailer is damn funny especially the last part with Metal Gear :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo has turned to Opera as the browser for their upcoming Wii gaming console. "Opera Software today announced that Nintendo's much anticipated new generation game console, Wii, will use the Opera browser. Users of the Wii console will browse the Internet using their consoles. Navigating via the innovative new Wii Remote controller, users can visit Web sites in between gaming sessions."

I came across this news here (at OSNews.com), and the original source is none other than Opera Software ASA. It's become apparent that Nintendo seems to know what they're doing this time around in the console wars.

In a surprise news conference this evening, Nintendo unexpectedly revealed Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii, and released a promo video of the title. Smash Bros. Brawl will feature online play; a Nintendog item that blocks your view of the playfield by jumping up on the screen and demanding to be petted; bizarre Dragonball Z style superattacks; your choice of traditional Gamecube or motion-sensing Revmote control; and new characters in the form of Samus (without the suit), Meta Knight, Kid Icarus (!), and... Konami's Solid Snake, complete with a cardboard box he hides in. The only bad news is despite earlier reports it would be a launch title, Smash Bros. Brawl will not be out until 2007.

I came across this news here (at Slashdot), which contains links to many original sources for this news.

So far, the only thing turning me on other systems besides Wii, is To Human, which silicon knights (to my knowledge) have not shown a single thing on!!!!!!!

you should watch g4's e3 coverage they should like 5 mins of gameplay its looks pretty interesting.

Nintendo has turned to Opera as the browser for their upcoming Wii gaming console. "Opera Software today announced that Nintendo's much anticipated new generation game console, Wii, will use the Opera browser. Users of the Wii console will browse the Internet using their consoles. Navigating via the innovative new Wii Remote controller, users can visit Web sites in between gaming sessions."

I came across this news here (at OSNews.com), and the original source is none other than Opera Software ASA. It's become apparent that Nintendo seems to know what they're doing this time around in the console wars.

Well, that would be great if the Wii supported HD. Internet browsing at 480p aint that hot.

Pretty interesting? I've seen gameplay >.<!! I've read articles >.<!! I've seen the trailor about 20 times already!!!!!!!!! It's just to promising!! It's like a dynasty warriors that doesn't get boring >.<!!!!

Well, that would be great if the Wii supported HD.  Internet browsing at 480p aint that hot.

Thats true, but it's better on a TV because it will be far away. Then again, whose gonna browse the net on their Wii?

Daeval, check out the various new Nintendo stuff for me :P

Nintendo has certainly hyped me up this year like crazy. But theres the usual 360 stuff, such as Gears of War, I also heard that Ninety-Nine-Nights is on the floor

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/12/ds-impre...rvest-moon-ds1/

I know some of us like Harvest Moon, and I'm glad to see that the next one on DS isn't like how totally we thought would be messed up on the franchise.

Edited by K`dash