The Official E3 Thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the MGS4 trailer. It was fantastic....was thinking about starting a topic for it but it seems not many here are fans of the series, or at most passive fans.

Thanks for the coverage Davel...

someone should rename this "The Offical E3 Thread" so we don't have a billion posts running around.

On that note; this saturday and sunday on G4/G4TechTV(in canada) will air all their E3 coverage starting at 10 AM EST too 3:30 AM EST. Coverage starts today at till friday starting at 6 PM EST till 2:30 AM EST.

I'll be watching that. One of these days, I gotta join one of those blogging gaming sights. I have no life as it is.

Edited by K`dash

Just finished watching the Nintendo keynote. And all I have to say is wow. They've once again taken this year's pre-e3 show.

Showed off the Wii and a few of it's games, including a 2v2 WiiTennis match up.

Words cannot express how exicted I feel.

Agreed to the 120th percent. It was nice to actually see games being played. God, it made Sony's event yesterday look like a 10th grade class presentation.

Now it's time for Microsoft's which is probably going to be really obnoxious and gawdy. But they'll probably show some sweet games. The purported Halo 3 video will be quite a crowd pleaser. I'm hoping they reveal Shadowrun and show some nifty ingame footage.

I am hoping for TO HUMAN!!! PLEASE LORD!! I'm going to die for this game if it's not released soon :(>!!!

Edit: I'll check it out if I ever get my 360 back..

Edited by Drake