Microsoft just convinced me to get Vista...

:(

I couldn't have fathomed wasting such a perfect RPG license like this.

Why can;t they make a RPG instead of changing it to team based FPS?!? I HAVE ENOUGH OF TEAM-BASED FPS!

Because they suck and don't see the potential of what a new Shadowrun RPG could mean. I'm sure this team based FPS will be a fine game but it's such a waste of that universe.

Need SHADOWRUN MMORPG.

I'd give up my life for that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't, but eh, that's just me. damn those fuckers, a new Shadowrun RPG would have been like the most awesome thing to hit the gaming scene.

They sure didn't convince me. :P I might be convinced when them Capcom PC ports (which could be Vista only) are released or maybe when Silent Hill 5 is reported to being ported only to Vista. However, for now, as the Kiss would say, I am not turned on.

Edited by Weirdy

I can't get into the GEN version of Shadowrun, I don't know why. I mucho prefer the SNES version. But I do applaud the GEN verison for being less linear.

K'dash can you tell me how to get magic :P. I already took out the bomb in my head by paying that stupid doc 2k >.<!! But I still have not a single spell, just empty blue and green tubes :P.