Microsoft just convinced me to get Vista...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Shadowrun about?

It's a pen and paper RPG set in a cyberpunk world with guns, hacking, swords, magic, dragons, bionic upgrades, etc. One of the best settings for a game. There are two old console versions, one for SNES and Genesis. They are both very different games so I'm sure you can somehow obtain those games and try them out.

This new game is going to be an FPS but I hope it's more of an FPS/RPG hybrid.

Ugg, before you buy it, make sure they don't brake the series :P.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowrun

Well of course I'll make sure the game is good. The probability of the game being good is high though.

I'd say play it and find it. It's pretty badass.

Indeed it is.

Is it going to be Vista exclusive?

Probably. Vista is going to be Microsoft's push for a stronger PC gaming scene. Also, FASA Interactive is owned by Microsoft so I'm assuming like the Halo 2 port it will also be Vista exclusive. Just like the console business, the worth of a console comes down to its exclusive.

Me and a few of my friends already declared alligence too The Vista because of this product.

We love Shadowrun deeply.

Now, we shall love it some more.

Our dreams of an MMO with a Troll Street Samurai, Decker Elf and a Dwarfen Magician defeating mobs to gain points for the corperation we work for IS FINALLY AMONG US.

THE NEW AGE OF SHADOWRUN IS APON US. AID ME FRIEND GRPHYON AND WE SHALL PASS ONTO THE TRUE, REAL, MATRIX!

Edited by K`dash