Vin Diesel to play Agent 47

He doesn't really have a nationality but I guess you could say his accent his American. I would say he doesn't have an accent at all. And yes, he talks quite a bit actually. You should play the Hitman games, they rule.

Oh, so IJTF_Cinder was wrong about Agent 47 being silent? :P

I'll probably try Hitman 2; I heard the first Hitman game was absolutely awful! :D

He doesn't really have a nationality but I guess you could say his accent his American. I would say he doesn't have an accent at all. And yes, he talks quite a bit actually. You should play the Hitman games, they rule.

Oh, so IJTF_Cinder was wrong about Agent 47 being silent? :P

I'll probably try Hitman 2; I heard the first Hitman game was absolutely awful! :D

I wouldn't say the first one was awful, it did manage to get me hooked enough to buy the second. Most of its big issues were technical, not gameplay related. The second one was good fun.

Hitman 2 is really the best of the 3 so far. Hopefully the soon to be released Hitman Bloodmoney will take it's place as best Hitman game. So far it seems like it just might do that.

I thought Vin Diesel is a good actor? At least, he save Fast and the Furious from going down the drain. And Pitch Black is awesome.

Riddick ftw. Diesel is good in some roles and sucks horribly in others.