Wifi Coding Competition

Smashed_187

Just having a look over at www.ndshb.com and noticed that they're starting a wifi gaming comp with the first place prize being an Xbox 360!

Although I think wifi has more of a place as being used in an app, such as a web browser, IM or any of the other 99 useful net progs that could be ported, it should be interesting.

5 people have said they'll compete so far, with a few more giving luke warm 'maybes'.

I just wanna see a web browser! :):P

Oh yeah, is anyone from here planning to enter? Wouldn't ask you to give away any ideas, but a yes or no would be cool.

Yeah it's supposed to me a game competition, only apps considered if there aren't enough entries. I'd personally like to see more WiFi games.

Count me in as a lukewarm 'maybe.' They need to post the full rules/details though!

Just having a look over at www.ndshb.com and noticed that they're starting a wifi gaming comp with the first place prize being an Xbox 360!

Although I think wifi has more of a place as being used in an app, such as a web browser, IM or any of the other 99 useful net progs that could be ported, it should be interesting.

5 people have said they'll compete so far, with a few more giving luke warm 'maybes'.

I just wanna see a web browser!  :P  :D

Oh yeah, is anyone from here planning to enter? Wouldn't ask you to give away any ideas, but a yes or no would be cool.

Yes, I realise its a gaming comp...which would be cool, especially an emulator with 2 player link via wifi! But I dont know if that really comes under a game...does it?