FBAxxx build 06-05-2006

Goga:

I assume you left the controls in the minimenu (in kiosk mode) in case a person wanted to change the controls specific to an individual game versus a "global change" in the main menu.

Correct?

[Thanks for making the source public!]

-djohng

Yes, it is more like a port of a game now :P, and in kiosk mode, you don't have to change global options but I assume you still have to change some controls.

That's why I wanted to finish minimenu before adding kiosk mode, I don't know how you did it, I haven't tested fbaxxx pro :).

After looking at your source, I may have used a simpler method to produce approx. the same results (and it's easy to custmize, once +T+ decides to release the pro source publicly.)

It's nice to review other logic/programming to produce similar output.

-djohng

Edited by djohng

After looking at your source, I may have used a simpler method to produce approx. the same results (and it's easy to custmize, once +T+ decides to release the pro source publicly.)

It's nice to review other logic/programming to produce similar output.

-djohng

I just would have liked not to have a resize while entering minimenu, but if I don't do it, the controller menu is messed up, if you have a solution, you're welcome :P.

Why isn't this build called Pro? Is it separate from the 1.1x Pro releases? I am still getting the ugly green screen on NeoGeo games boot, I thought that was already taken care of in FBA-XXX Pro 1.12?

FBA-XXX Pro v1.12
=============

- Patched out HW test in Neo-Geo games. (removes ugly green screen on boot) (by iq_132)

Why isn't this build called Pro?  Is it separate from the 1.1x Pro releases?  I am still getting the ugly green screen on NeoGeo games boot, I thought that was already taken care of in FBA-XXX Pro 1.12?

FBA-XXX Pro v1.12
=============

- Patched out HW test in Neo-Geo games. (removes ugly green screen on boot) (by iq_132)

No, it is not FBAxxx pro.

Why isn't this build called Pro?  Is it separate from the 1.1x Pro releases?  I am still getting the ugly green screen on NeoGeo games boot, I thought that was already taken care of in FBA-XXX Pro 1.12?

This is the emulator that Pro is based on. Gogo's FBAXXX generally keeps the same ROM sets for each version. It's great for people who are not interested in trying to collect the latest versions of each ROM... which can be a big headache, believe me. The Pro version by +T+ tries to keep up with all the most recent versions of the ROMS. So as a result you usually have to update some of your ROMS with each new version. Some people, myself included, like to collect the most recent ROMs so we use the Pro version.