Mission Impossible 3..amazing

I just saw the movie today and it was amazing! I'll admit I don't like Tom Cruise as a person, but he sure is a great actor. Mission Impossible 3 is more of a mix of both 1 and 2. You have the love and the action put together in one. It starts off with a clip of the end of the movie in the beginning and then you get the Mission Impossible intro sequence with the music. Very action packed and lots of tension throughout the film. Michelle Monaghan, played as Tom Cruise's wife, is really stunning in the movie (especially during the end).

I definitely recommend everyone to see it if they love action and a little spice of thriller into a movie.

Oh and the masks are back if you've seen Mission Impossible 2. :(

i know these action movies

how many times did tom cruise jump through thr air in slow motion

and shoot down 5 people before he landed????? :(

Edited by prithwin

I saw it last night and enjoyed it very much. Nice actions scenes, very tense situations, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a great villain. It's waaaay better than the second M:I but not as good as the first to me.

I agree with Agozer that Ethan Hunt was always very serious but it's really expected with this movie's plot because it's more serious and evil-ish than the others. That's the only way I can describe it.

I didn't have any problem of Ethan Hunt being too serious. In a way, I expected it.

Also, did anyone understand the end of the movie with John Musgrave and him explaining it all to Ethan Hunt while restrained to the chair? When I think about it, I still don't get why he helped him and then double-crossed him? And didn't they take the Rabit's foot while Ethan Hunt was in the Limosine? Since all of a sudden Musgrave had it in the end?

Muskgrave needed Ethan to get the Rabbit's foot from the Chinese so that's why he helped Ethan get out. He also framed Morpheus to cover his tracks. And that was the Rabbit's foot but what I gathered was that he made Ethan Hunt watch him execute that woman just to be sure that was the rabbit's foot. And he wanted to kill that woman too since he failed her in Rome.

Muskgrave needed Ethan to get the Rabbit's foot from the Chinese so that's why he helped Ethan get out. He also framed Morpheus to cover his tracks. And that was the Rabbit's foot but what I gathered was that he made Ethan Hunt watch him execute that woman just to be sure that was the rabbit's foot. And he wanted to kill that woman too since he failed her in Rome.

Makes sense...

Why was he also so paranoid about what was on the poky-dot? And how did Musgrave get all those people to start firing at Hunt on the bridge and then free Owen Davian?

He needed to know whether or not the agent that died said that she intercepted the call between Damien and Morpheus (sorry, I forgot his name :)) so that he wouldn't be implicated in anything. If that's all she said then he would be free. They didn't explain how Muskgrave ordered the attack but I'm sure with his security clearance he could have pretended to be Morpheus with one of those voice changer things to order it. One thing I didn't get was that the guys in the chopper were German so I guess they were Owen's pals from Germany.

He needed to know whether or not the agent that died said that she intercepted the call between Damien and Morpheus (sorry, I forgot his name :)) so that he wouldn't be implicated in anything. If that's all she said then he would be free. They didn't explain how Muskgrave ordered the attack but I'm sure with his security clearance he could have pretended to be Morpheus with one of those voice changer things to order it. One thing I didn't get was that the guys in the chopper were German so I guess they were Owen's pals from Germany.

Very interesting..

I didn't know those guys were German; I just suspected they all worked for the IMF.

Michelle Monaghan, played as Tom Cruise's wife, is really stunning in the movie (especially during the end).

She kill two bad guys near to the end.

M:I III was the best out of the three, IMO :D

Today I have been to the cinema to see M:I III this best one out of the three, it was supposed to be released in 2004 but the director has stepped down so they had to delay making the movie, also it was due to fact that someone hired Tom Cruse for War of the World movie.

Anyway the story line was just excellent, can't see anymore because it'll spoil it for ya.  :P

Edited by Hexter