SNK vs Capcom: Card Clash DS

http://ds.ign.com/articles/704/704066p1.html

[snip]Like the original game released on the NeoGeo Pocket Color, SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS is a card battling game featuring characters from both company's universes. Players do battle with decks of cards that have familiar folk like Street Fighter's Guile, Chun Li, Ken, Ryu, and others, as well as fighters from SNK games such as Samurai Shodown, King of Fighters, and Fatal Fury.

The Nintendo DS version of the game will feature touch-screen control to make it easy to select and sort earned cards and battle with opponents, as well as maneuver through the game's competition structure. Expect the Nintendo DS system's wireless capabilities to come into play to enable multiple players to trade and compete against each other.

Hit the media link below to check out the first screenshots of SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS. We'll have more on the game as we get closer to next week's big show.

Discuss one of the greatest NGPC games EVER.

wow this is great news loved this game, im questioning the shots of the bottom screen though looks sort of a ds shafted type game, i hope its a work in progress shot or its more descriptive than some dots...........

I know its due to licsensing issues but i wished i could of also been teamed with namco as well that would truely be awsome

Edited by Aoshi

They modified the rules a bit, it isn't 3 cards anymore, it's 5. Plus they updated and added more cards.

It isn't a port per se, you could say it's the 3rd SvC:TCG

Woot. Can't wait to play this. Even if I have to convince my friend to buy the game and let me borrow his DS...

Btw, On the screens there were these markers/checkers moving around. Any info on that?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Why can;t they release this on the PSP?!?

Because they want the PSP fanboys to squeal and biatch about it, no doubt. :(

Too bad,theres no emulator  :(

What stops you from playing the game in a Neo-Geo Pocket emulator? And don't you dare start bitching about graphics.