TeamXXX joins 1Emulation (#1emu) IRC Channel!

teamx1emu8lv.png

----------------------------------------

:: IRC Information ::

- Server: EFNET

- Channel: #1emu

-> irc://irc.efnet.net/1emu

The banner says it all! We have spoken to GogoAckman (author of FBA-XXX, Surreal-XXX, KillerInstinct-XXX, and Neo-CDX Unleashed) who has happily agreed to make the new official chat ground for his projects at the 1Emulation IRC Channel. His emulators are probably some of the most popular that exist today for the XBOX. Not only can you now can talk about your daily life in our IRC Channel, but now all of his emulators for tech support, comments, and questions. You'll also be able to find him there if you'd like to privately speak with him or ask him a question in the channel. All in all, this should make things easier for both of us. We're all very pleased that TeamXXX have joined the 1Emulation family.

- 1Emulation Staff

»» 1Emulation IRC Information Page (Help, Tips, Software)

»» XBOX Emulation Forum

Thank you for the welcome, I am very happy to have at last some way to communicate with the community, it means the come back of what the site was lacking since nealy one year, users comments and advices :P.

Again, thank you :thumbsup1:.

Thank you for the welcome, I am very happy to have at last some way to communicate with the community, it means the come back of what the site was lacking since nealy one year, users comments and advices :P.

Again, thank you :thumbsup1:.

I bid you welcome, Its nice to have more talented people :clapping: