A tribute to gamecop

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:banghead:

Wow. I thought there would actually be music involved. But I do like how you worked in that thing I said about 50 women! :D

*EDIT*...literally. :P Here's my edit of Drake's... er... song.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZ20OEGU

Edited by Mooney

Obviously you were inspired by my very own tribute to Disoblige song that I did some time back...

I must say, your voice isn't as annoying at all. If done right, you could be a good host for the Radio show...go for it!!

Haha, yes the only reason I attempted the song in the first place was because I had the jingle for the disoblige song in my head the entire day (I don't know why so don't ask).

Obviously you were inspired by my very own tribute to Disoblige song that I did some time back...

I must say, your voice isn't as annoying at all. If done right, you could be a good host for the Radio show...go for it!!

Yeah, too bad it's gotta be 100% emulation related and the copyright laws interfence in normal broadcasting like an actual radio station that forces various american to pay royalties.

Move the god damn radio server to canada.

Yeah, too bad it's gotta be 100% emulation related and the copyright laws interfence in normal broadcasting like an actual radio station that forces various american to pay royalties.

Move the god damn radio server to canada.

We don't have someone to host it there. Isn't your server still broken?

My servers been down for a good 2 years now after it got hacked into (We half-assed the security).

My connection isn't deadicated to it, which is the problem.

If I was to host the show, it would end all of the radio shows. My maturity can only hold so long on audio before it bursts into a pile of childhood nonsense.

Edited by Drake

If I was to host the show, it would end all of the radio shows. My maturity can only hold so long on audio before it bursts into a pile of childhood nonsense.

Kinda like a baby crapping its pants. <_<