Is advanced wars 2 out?

shame on you all. :lol: give poor nintendo a break!! will ya? :D

ok, im only half serious. :x one more game aint gonna hurt.

shame on you all. :lol:  give poor nintendo a break!! will ya? :D 

ok, im only half serious. :x  one more game aint gonna hurt.

I do agree to an extent. I buy most of the big Nintendo games for my GBA but it's soooo hard to resist playing them weeks early (because in Europe we get them much later than in the USA)

I still think they charge too much for most GBA games though. Most of the ports have nothing new and should be priced accordingly.

I buy all my GC games though, for obvious reasons!

GBA games are toooo much period.

Check this.

Gmaes i was going to buy when i had a GBA i couldent afford.

I tried them in ROM format guess what?

They sucked balls!!!

Saved me enuff money

amen.

you both bring up good points. :D i can sympothize with you guys in europe, having to wait so long for a game to be released. i wonder why that even is...do you guys know why it takes sooo long? :?

its also a good way to try out a game before you buy it. i do the same with downloaded movies. after downloading it and watching it, if it is a really good movie, i will buy it on dvd. :x same differance. :lol:

Only thinh i can think of why europe and englandd get stuff so slow is because we have PAL formatt among other things i am unsure.

I think they h8 us.

See, thats the thing. The gameboy advance has no region coding so there is no excuse from Nintendo apart from that they don't like us :lol:

The main reason we have to wait is because they usually release the european games with multiple languages. Well we don't want to wait! Who cares about the French anyway?! :D

I mean the UK was the 2nd most profitable video game region last year. They sold more VG stuff here than in Japan! So sort it out and screw the rest of Europe Nintendo or I will hunt you all down and make you play Men in Black II on the GBA

• 3 weeks later...