FFVII:Advent Children

Technical Marvel, but all I respect I had for the movie left between the first North American Date announcement all the way until Feb '06

You can't except someone to undestand anything about Advent Children unless they've played Final Fantasy VII from start to finish and understood the storyline (and the not so obvious stuff inbetween the lines) well.

Granted, some of the stuff in the movie doesn't make sense even to the "veterans" at first, so it's best to watch it at least twice.

This movie was intended for the real fans of the game, and it was never meant to be for those who've only briefly played the game or haven't played it at all.

hmm, compared to the japanese version... the dub was.... medicore. I'm not saying it was bad, but it wasn't a perfect dub. You know like golden boy dub, but a samurai champloo dub.

Besides that, everything else stayed the same, except for when tifa tells cloud those weird double phrases at there place after waking up (it sounds completly stupid here).

O and did the hankerchief that this boy drops at the beggining of the movie had blood in it becuase I remember it having some blood while this one had none...