National Day of Silence

How about, I don't give a flock......

Really, we are all human, why can't everyhting be evened out...

I'm thinking of a certain book; it's about a hippie with long hair who walked around the middle east telling parables with a bunch of..."disciples."

Be gay all you want, I'm against anyone telling anyone else how to live their lives if it doesn't harm anyone else.

But I'm so F**KING sick of gay rights parades and specialty TV et al for the gay community. Theres prevalent gay characters in everyday television shows.

Do the rest of us have "Straight TV" or a "Straight parade"?

The gay community needs to smarten the f**k up and start behaving normally if they want true acceptance. Show-offs and miscreants participating in these things only draw negative attention, and negative attention begets negative actions.

Be gay! But be normal! The "class clown" when you went to school never really was viewed as anything but......

Be gay all you want, I'm against anyone telling anyone else how to live their lives if it doesn't harm anyone else.

But I'm so F**KING sick of gay rights parades and specialty TV et al for the gay community. Theres prevalent gay characters in everyday television shows.

Do the rest of us have "Straight TV" or a "Straight parade"?

The gay community needs to smarten the f**k up and start behaving normally if they want true acceptance. Show-offs and miscreants participating in these things only draw negative attention, and negative attention begets negative actions.

Be gay! But be normal! The "class clown" when you went to school never really was viewed as anything but......

Well, I have a tshirt that says straight pride, but I dont wear it downtown, I'd be afraid that some fag would get a stick up his ass about it.

It's all cool to be proud about being gay, but as soon as someone starts saying "Hey, I'm straight, and proud to be it!" it's offensive.

I'm not going to step out of my way to be silent for a day to support a gay.

If you ask me, it's about time they shut up. Too bad it was only for a day.