Idea - XBMC Remote Control

LargePig

I dont think so, however you could make one that controls your Media Center PC through the DS.

Remember that in order to have the DS connect to anything, you need THAT thing to be able to run some sort of "client" or "server" package. In this case, X360 hasnt been able to get homebrew running, so its a no-no for now...

I dont think so, however you could make one that controls your Media Center PC through the DS.

Remember that in order to have the DS connect to anything, you need THAT thing to be able to run some sort of "client" or "server" package. In this case, X360 hasnt been able to get homebrew running, so its a no-no for now...

If you want to control xbmc on the xbox (the homebrew one) its easy..Theres a web interface to it.. I made one in.net..with the new wifi lib it should be easy to make a client for the ds...

source for my.net app is on my website if your interested.. www.wagonbutterworth.com..

I think someone also did one for the psp (maybe.. i am not sure tho)...

Does the XBox have WiFi?

Nope, but it does have a standard 10/100 NIC, if connected to the same network as your AP then sure, you can talk to it.

If you want to control xbmc on the xbox (the homebrew one) its easy..Theres a web interface to it.. I made one in.net..with the new wifi lib it should be easy to make a client for the ds...

Yeah, perhaps i will have a look at getting it going that way. It's the only route without having to do extra work on the xbox.