tattoos

Bo0

well then i woudl like to know what kind of tattoos if anyone would anyone get here or if anyone already does have one...

as for me i want an arm band above my elbow on my left hand but befor my shoulder...i dont want spikes but somewhat like thick thorns coming out from a thin span...

another one i woudl like is on my back on the bottom..i wanna get two eyes and something saying like "'sleny's watching you" or something like that...

well i have many years to think about it since my parents are surely to kill themselves before lettig me tatto myself...

I love it when young people get a tattoo, then 50 years later, their skin has sagged so much it is now 6 inches lower than where it started. <_<

I've considered a few things, but I don't think I'd ever actually get one.

a) I Ching hexagram 63 on the right forearm in red. The readings of this hexagram are complicated, but fitting to my personal philosophy. And it's a bitching, esoteric pop culture reference from my youth to boot. I don't think I'd ever get it becuase forearm tattoos lower your hireability by like 50% in many lines of work. Also, out-of-shape people look dorky with this tattoo, and I can't gaurauntee I'll always (or ever) be fit enough to pull it off.

B) "Dead men tell no tales." in black ye olde english style script. Not sure where, always thought maybe around the back of my calf. No particular reason, this one's just for fun. That's also why I'd probably never get it.

c) "Ahimsa" in sanskrit or kanji. Never done because white guys look like idiots with asian characters on them, and I don't want to have to tattoo "It's not my fault you can't tell I'm Japanese" underneath it. Also kind of ironic to permanently mark myself with a buddhist concept.

d) My grandmother's family crest, in the dark blue you see on japanese ceramics, probably on the shoulder or shoulder blade somewhere. It's a stylized ginger flower kind of framed by a circular pattern, very neat looking. The only copy I know of that the family has was one made by my grandma's brother, who owned a ceramics shop and had it painted on a kind of tile. If I'm likely to get any tattoo, it would probably be this one.

Ok, so that was way more than anyone cared to know. Carry on.

Edited by Daeval

I have a Goatse tattoo on my ass!

Just kidding. I would love to get an ASCIIMAN tattoo

has anyone gotten a tattoo on their ass..other than those people that have it allo over the place??....i wanna see it!!! LOL!! <_<

I have a Goatse tattoo on my ass!

Just kidding. I would love to get an ASCIIMAN tattoo

has anyone gotten a tattoo on their ass..other than those people that have it allo over the place??....i wanna see it!!! LOL!! <_<

you mean you would like to see a MOM tattoo which consists of a 'M' on each butt-cheek? (as described by George Carlin)

Guest mornok

Ohh Guys! Are you sure you wanted to have that permanent tatoo! Come on try to think of it again! For me I would rather to have the henna tatoo! instead of the permanent one! It's can cause infections and can make youre blood dirty! How can you donate blod to youre family members in case of emergency! beside permanent tatoo looks dirty! and it cannot earse easily it can cause scar as well!