Sound PRoblems in burned copies

YO456

Hi, this is my first time posting! <_<

I just downloaded and burned RE3: Nemesis to play in my PS2, but I have some sound problems, specially on the opening video thing, with the moving cartony images and stuff...

basically, the sound goes off after a certain point and stays off for the rest of the video, til another one (or the game itself) starts....

I tried the ISO in a emulator and it worked fine, so it isn´t the file

I don´t really care about that problem, I just don´t want to have audio problems ahead in the game, specially without a subtitles option

so, I burned it with Alcohol 120% and it went alright, in RAW-DAO at 8x...now, do you think not cheking the subchannels options may have had something to do with that, and that it may solve the problem if I burn another copy with it turned one? what else can I do?

please help me solve this, and thanks in advance

I´ve got the trial version I think

oh, and thinking back, I had some sound issues with Darkstalkers too (btw, the 3° one is waaaaaaaaay better than the 1° :D )

Edited by YO456

ups, sorry, I´ll delete it...

actually, I tried it once again in the PC and it worked fine, so I thought it was the psx...but then I tried it again there, and it worked perfectly :S:S must have been that the CD was dusty or something, i don´t know...thanks everyone for the help anyway <_<