What is with foreigners?

Mooney

IMHO, people should not join English networks on Hamachi... AND SPEAK GERMAN!!! :D Look at these encounters I've had:

Blue always = Me

Red = DRagon-Flava

anothergerm3tj.png

Red = Da_playa

wtf9ek.jpg

They make me feel so akward! :shootem: WHY can't they stick to networks that speak GERMAN??!!?!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is very irritating. However, I've found a lot of people who don't speak english a very good resource on the net (especially for neo-geo shizzy).

That's why my limited knowledge of Spanish & great knowledge of teh babelfishes comes in handy too. :ph34r:

This is one of the many reasons I dislike germans. They are flocking chauvinists (no offence to Jägermeister or any other germans, but that's just my opinion). many of them don't even bother learning other languages because their society is so flocked up.

my 2 cents kthx.

This is one of the many reasons I dislike germans. They are flocking chauvinists (no offence to Jägermeister or any other germans, but that's just my opinion). many of them don't even bother learning other languages because their society is so flocked up.

my 2 cents kthx.

Wow, my german teacher states the complete opposite. He would always blab about how germans are the master of languages since it's required at high school when a student would get a f on his papers.

my 2 cents kthx.

Wow, my german teacher states the complete opposite. He would always blab about how germans are the master of languages since it's required at high school when a student would get a f on his papers.

Granted, not all germans are like the "stereotypes" I described thank god. In vcase any one is wondering, yes, I've met several of these stereotypes in the internet and in real life.

I don't recall ever meeting a German, so therefore I have nothing against them.

Personally I feel no need to learn another language, as English is all I need. The existence of other languages is an impedement to the free flow of speech and ideas throughout the world.